“The most technically accurate sailing simulatorI have experienced.”
1. Looking forward on a boat, which side is ‘starboard’?
2. A line used to hoist or lower a sail is called what?
3. How many ropes are there on sailing boat?
4. The wind felt by those aboard a moving boat is known as what?
5. The guard rail and area around the forward deck is known as the ‘pulpit’.
6. When your boat is stuck pointing straight into the wind so you cannot sail, you are in what?
7. A ‘pan-pan’ distress signal sent by radio means what?
8. When a wind is ‘veering’ it is doing what?
9. A typical small sailing yacht with mainsail and jib is known as what?
10. The best way to learn to sail is on a real boat.
Question 1 of 10
eSail is available for Windows and Apple Mac.
Join the eSailing community now!