(Nov 9th 2021) This weekend we are launching an exciting new Winter Series of Live Sailing challenges to take place between 14th Nov 2021 to 15th Dec 2021. The challenges will be listed inside eSail (Live Sailing Challenges) and on the eSail Live Sailing Web Hub. We expect there to be at least 2 races per week. The races will be added to a new Winter Series leaderboard. As normal we will give points based on your finishing position (see below for full competition rules). You will be able to view the aggregate scores on a new Winter Series leaderboard on the Hub.
The series will end Dec 15th when we will send out some great prizes for the winners!
- First place eSail Moods Hoodie value £28.99
- Second place eSail Moods Unisex Sweatshirt value £21.99
- Third place eSail Moods T-shirt (men or women’s) value £13.49
Meanwhile, you can of course order other gifts from the NEW eSail Webstore.
I look forward to seeing you in a Winter Series race!
Chris Baldwin and the eSail Team
- Entry is open to all users of eSail except employees (and their families) of eSail Ltd and Valve Corporation and the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit or due to eSail software or server failures or failures of any eSail supplier.
- Challenge places are always limited. No responsibility will be accepted if there are not enough places for everyone. Places are offered on a first come first served basis.
- The finishing positions will be calculated by eSail software and eSail servers. These positions may differ from the positions as viewed by competitors.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries or deduct points from entrants not entering into a spirit of fair competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their Steam name and country being used for publicity purposes.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Only the Steam name and country of the winners will be disclosed.