- Advanced autopilot enabling precise control and modification of your bearing.
- The autopilot can also be set to maintain your angle to the wind. This is very useful in race situations as well as general sailing. For instance, once you have set your trim for a certain angle to the wind, after tacking you can quickly set your boat onto the exact bearing to work with your trim.
- True and apparent wind modes. Selecting true wind mode will give the autopilot better stability when running downwind.
- The ability to change your shore mooring cleat, ideal for tight mooring situations and springing off the dock.
- Mooring using just the central boat cleat.
- The ability to moor under sail. (It is also possible to now leave a jetty under sail). These techniques are very useful if you are unfortunate enough to run out of fuel – something that is possible with eSail Pro!
- Two new tutorials covering ‘Springing Off the Dock’ and the eSail Pro features.
NOTE: eSail Pro is currently available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek and Dutch.